Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PRINCE - LOVESEXY


PRINCE - LOVESEXY
Originally uploaded by n69n

LOVESEXY
#51 in my RECORD COLLECTION series
Dedicated to Lizz, Darbi & Lori

LOVESEXY is my favorite era of Prince. The whole positive vibe, the fresh early 90s imagery, and Prince's use of sampling opened up his world to me in a way that I'd never been able to get to before. The whole "THIS IS NOT MUSIC, THIS IS A TRIP" theme & motifs really spoke to me.
Not to mention the amazing Cat Glover! Even as a dancer, her vibe is felt aaaalllll over this record!
This is a funny, sexy, funky & romantic album.
I can, have & will dance to it all the way thru.
maybe i'll make a point of doin' that today!

Available as PRINT: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/art/3696566-2-lovesexy

Available as T: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/t-shirts/3696589-1-lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*thank you*