Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES - A KISS IN THE DREAMHOUSE


SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES - A KISS IN THE DREAMHOUSE
Originally uploaded by n69n

A KISS IN THE DREAMHOUSE
#25 in my RECORD COLLECTION series

This album sure blew out walls in my mind and expanded my reality. Dark and Sensual, moving in ways I'd never imagined, yet sounding so organic, as if it had always been there waiting for me. And I guess it had. It was the first time I felt allowed to explore and express that side of myself and life. That was so liberating; embracing the Dark helped me grow such an appreciation & respect for Light!
Now i love them both & try to keep 'em in balance.

Available as PRINT: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/art/2944669-2-a-kiss-...

Available as T: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/t-shirts/3500899-1-a-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*thank you*