Friday, December 4, 2009

THE POWER OF PUSSY


THE POWER OF PUSSY
Originally uploaded by n69n

THE POWER OF PUSSY
#65 in my RECORD COLLECTION series

Ann Magnuson's work is like tripping in art history class (I r xperienced).
Her art is that magic combo of funny/poignant/gorgeous, mixing references from high & low culture in a way that reminds you that we all live in this world together.
I've learned so much, been sent on so many adventures, had my mind broadened through her words.
FOLK SONG is a manifesto that just keeps getting deeper and more real!
I was really fortunate to get her message about whats what early!

Available as PRINT: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/art/4248497-2-the-pow...
Available as T: www.redbubble.com/people/norncutson/t-shirts/4248506-1-th...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*thank you*